2. Easy Self-Registration Routines for Subject Users
- Includes basic parameters: Language choice (manual, or automatic per country or region), BYOD – to use their own device with which they are familiar, CYOD, in-clinic tablet, step by step guidance, updateable, secure, phone number / email address test confirmations, following accepted steps and mechanisms featuring rigorous authentication and continued confidentiality.
- Subject receives access to their subject eDiaries and eQuestionnaires when automated TRAINING MODE is documented as completed.
3. Subject engagement ePRO and eDiaries
Ease-of-use surveys are available for subjects to provide user satisfaction ratings.
Expected Activities are explained. Subjects are never left to guess at surveys, questionnaires or diaries they are meant to complete and when:
- Questionnaires & diaries automatically present themselves to subjects for data entry based on relevant unique characteristics: scheduling per protocol, subject status, subject cohort, treatments received, age, gender, race, ethnicity, preceding site coordinator/subject data entry.
- Reminders and confirmations are generated by our systems for subjects, appearing for minute by minute to daily, weekly, monthly, annual, etc. data collection. Reminders are provided per subject preference via email, SMS or both, in their native or chosen language.
Digital questionnaires and eDiaries are designed to reflect required elements of validated (historically paper) instruments while being developed for easiest digital usability.
- Features include comfortable formatting for all devices, automatic branching that offers follow-up questions based on previous answers, real-time guidance and online help messages, and confirmations to ensure data entry has been accepted.
4. Improving the subject experience: we implement improvements based on data, preferences, and feedback
IVRCC solicits feedback from sponsors, CROs, site users, and all other study participants to better understand their preferences and further customize and improve the subject experience.